Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03-21-2019, 19:07
Micky Micky ist offline
Junior Member
Registriert seit: Oct 2015
Beitraege: 23
Micky is on a distinguished road

Zitat von helpingshands Beitrag anzeigen
Automatisch nimmt die MA gar nichts an; Einkommen der Eltern belegen, dass im selben Haushalt auch Bargeld fließt.. erklärbar, aber zäh.
Ja, stimmt, die Bargeld-Möglichkeit habe ich komplett vergessen.
Da aber mit dem Antragszeitpunkt die Einkommenberechnung sowieso eingefroren wird, ist es egal, ob ich jetzt noch mit denen lebe oder nicht. Außerdem dauert die Wohnungssuche sowieso ein-zwei Monate mind., bis dann ist der Bescheid vielleicht schon da Vielen Dank für Ihre Antworten.

Zitat von skam Beitrag anzeigen

I also need information about Erasmus. I am a non-EU student and I have been given a spot to go to Norway next semester for 4 months. I tried to contact MA35 to ask if it's legal to leave for that long but they ignored me.

I will be gone from August 2019 to December 2019 and my Austrian residence permit ends on January 2020. So the timing seems to be perfect but I am lowkey freaking out thinking about the possibility that they might not renew my permit next year.
Hey. I had a "Rot-Weiß-Rot plus" at the time, which in general has nothing to do with whether one studies or not. What residence permit do you currently have?

You lose your Austrian residence right if you stay out of the country for 6 months or more, which is not the case here (the timing is perfect, indeed). Get a residence permit for Norway, save your flight tickets, and make sure your Erasmus contract states the correct dates, such that you can prove you were not gone for over 6 months when you submit the documents for the renewal in January.
I'm not sure how the exact procedure for extending the "Aufenthaltsbewilligung - Student", which is what I assume you have, works, but if you need to show proof that you completed a certain amount of ECTS credits in the winter semester 19/20, then submit the Learning Agreement and grades transcript from Norway to your home university in Vienna as soon as you get back, so the grades recognition can be finished on time and you can submit that to MA35.

I'm sure Peter or one of his colleagues can give you a definite answer to your question, mine is without guarantee - but imho as it appears, it should be perfectly fine.

As for my personal experience, I was gone for a bit over 5 months. When I was extending my permit after coming back (actually switching from "Rot-Weiß-Rot plus" to "Daueraufenthalt - EU"), they did not ask for a single thing from my uni, nothing whatsoever. I only submitted the usual things. Maybe that's because RWR+ is not studying-related, unlike the Student permit. Anyway, I don't think they realized I had been gone, and assumed I wasn't. It was really surprising to me, as I was switching to the strongest possible residence permit which has no time limitation once approved. Maybe I was just lucky.
My grades recognition took only around a week, but theoretically, it can take up to a month (on my uni at least), so I suggest submitting the documents as soon as you get back.
Enjoy your stay, you'll have so much fun! It's a bureaucratic hassle to a certain extent, but it's worth it

Geaendert von Micky (03-21-2019 um 19:10 Uhr).
Mit Zitat antworten