Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich  

Zurueck   Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich > Auslaender.AT > Allgemein
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beitraege Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

LinkBack Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 03-06-2010, 02:15
Beitraege: 1
khosro17 is on a distinguished road
Standard Immigration to Austria

Hi. I am an Iranian guy living in USA. I really interested to immigrate to Austria and live there. I'm a veterinarian and have applied for an internship course in veterinary medicine university of vienna. Is it possible for me to immigrate there. I have been in Wien for 5 months and had Visum of it.
Thanks to any person who can help me.

Alt 03-08-2010, 14:13
Beitraege: 14.231
helpingshands is on a distinguished road

It depends on the type of your actual rssidence permit (if you have a visum d od d+c at the moment, you will have to return to your home country füor any application)

being a student (Aufenthaltsbewilligung-Student), you can renew this or change to a researcher or to a key worker
being a researcher (Aufenthaltsbewilligung-Forscher), you qualify for a residence permit after 2 years
becoming a key worker, an employer has to show that he needs you individual qualifications and is willing to pay more than eur 2470/month

key workers and reseachres after 2 years get a "full scale residence permit" (Niederlassungsbewilligung), which will lead to permanent residence status after 5 years

regards, Peter

immigartion, veterinarian, visa