Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich  

Zurueck   Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich > Auslaender.AT > Allgemein
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beitraege Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

LinkBack Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 01-28-2014, 21:30
Auslaender

Beitraege: 25
bhagban is on a distinguished road
Smile Famillenangeheöre renew after second year??

Hello Peter,
I hold Familienangehöriger for almost 2 year and now its time to apply for another one,
Which is for 3 year .
Me and my wife have saving about 15.000,€ and I have a part time job that pays me about 800 €/pm Will that money be good enough to grant me a 3 year visa or is there any chance i will get refused and get 1 year visa ?
( beside im doing some social works, such as writing a children story for Austrian kids, which is already published and i didn't took any money for that)
Many thanks peter!!!

Alt 01-29-2014, 12:20
Auslaender

Beitraege: 15.642
helpingshands is on a distinguished road
Standard

You have to show € 1286 12 times/yearplus rent if it is higher than € 274. If you cover part of that with savings, authorities may calculate how long you cover the missing sum..
Some additional income would be helpful, also from your wife

regards
Peter
Alt 01-30-2014, 15:27
Auslaender

Beitraege: 3.501
Küchenjurist is on a distinguished road
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von bhagban Beitrag anzeigen
( beside im doing some social works, such as writing a children story for Austrian kids, which is already published and i didn't took any money for that)
Die Anfrage erinnert an die elf beleibten Männer in gesetztem Alter, die Mitte der 1990er Jahre in Wien-Schwechat einreisen wollten und behauptet haben, sie seien die irakische Fußball-Nationalmannschaft ...
Alt 02-02-2014, 10:56
Auslaender

Standard

Hello Peter,
I applied for 3year visa, with what money we had And the authorities From BH already gave me a 3 year Visa ( which I have to only pick in April ) It was not a big problem, he didn't even look at papers and income sources.
however I have some question regarding my situation,( because my relationship with my wife is not going very smooth)

What happens In case Of our divorce? Do I only change my propose of visa in 5th year
( I have a daughter, who is Austrian) or immediately after Divorce? ( and do I become another kind of visa?)

Is that going to affect my PR after 5th year?
so in my case what will be the minimum income for 2014? and apartment how many m2 will I need? or any apartment will do ( suppose 25m apartment, for only me, my daughter will live with her mother)

Thanks peter!!

Zitat:
Zitat von helpingshands Beitrag anzeigen
You have to show € 1286 12 times/yearplus rent if it is higher than € 274. If you cover part of that with savings, authorities may calculate how long you cover the missing sum..
Some additional income would be helpful, also from your wife

regards
Peter
Alt 02-02-2014, 13:57
Auslaender

Standard

If you geht divorced before you reach permanent status (5 yr, Dauer Aufenthalt) you have to report the divorce within 1month to authority and to show that you meet income requirement (€858 plus alimony for the child). Then you will get red-white-red plus in your own, no problems for the permanent status in 5 years. There is no minimum size for the flat, it just has Tod be a regular flat
Regards
Peter
Alt 02-02-2014, 20:54
Auslaender

Standard How long is RWR + card valied?

Dear Healping Hand Thank you very Much For quick reply,
The RWR+ card how long will it be valid for?
Or do I have to renew it every year then on?
or The authority will calculate my saving and income and then will give me a RWR+ card for 1 year, 2 year or 3yrs?

And if I lost a job When I have RWR+ card Then will I get the same benefit as Others such as unemployment benefit , and then what will happen to my RWR+ card ( will they send me back if I don't get job at time ?)

Sorry for asking many questions !

Zitat:
Zitat von helpingshands Beitrag anzeigen
If you geht divorced before you reach permanent status (5 yr, Dauer Aufenthalt) you have to report the divorce within 1month to authority and to show that you meet income requirement (€858 plus alimony for the child). Then you will get red-white-red plus in your own, no problems for the permanent status in 5 years. There is no minimum size for the flat, it just has Tod be a regular flat
Regards
Peter
Alt 02-03-2014, 11:42
Auslaender

Standard

After 2 years of residence, the third card is for three years (exceptions: the passport will expire earlier, you do not have an A2 certificate..).

If you had a job long enough to quaify for money from unemployment insurance, you will get that, and it'S income like evey other income. If it's lower that the required sum for covering your living, authorities may learn about that and ask questions, but it's not very likely and you may find a new job, enter into a "Geringfügige Beschäftigung", show some savings etc

regards
Peter
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht