Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich  

Zurueck   Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich > Auslaender.AT > Auslaender.at Beratungsforum
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beitraege Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Like Tree1Likes

Antwort

LinkBack Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 09-01-2015, 19:31
Auslaender

Beitraege: 16
mghanbari is on a distinguished road
Question changing the residence permit: Sonderfälle unselbstständiger Erwerbstätigkeit to RWR

Hi Guys
Sorry to write in English. I have been a PhD student in Vienna since September 2011 and my residence permit is Sonderfälle unselbstständiger Erwerbstätigkeit. I have a contract for my PhD for 20 hours per week. Now, I have been offered a Post-Doc position, starting from October 2015. I was wondering how can I change my residence permit to RWR? Is is possible at all?

I appreciate any comments.

Regards
Mehdi

Alt 09-02-2015, 10:02
Auslaender

Beitraege: 14.857
helpingshands is on a distinguished road
Standard

AMS accepts that if you get at least the "university graduate key worker salary" - which is € 2093 a month
An alternative would be "Aufenthaltsbewilligung-Forscher", then you can get RWR+ after 2 years

regards
Peter
Alt 09-02-2015, 18:14
Auslaender

Standard

Thank you Peter for your comments. Actually my Post-Doc offer is for 30 hours per week and is about 2.558 € gross per month. I was wondering how long should be the minimum duration of a contract to be considered appropriate for RWR card application? I would be grateful if you could also let me know what forms should be filled out for the application.

Regards
Mehdi
Alt 09-02-2015, 18:23
Auslaender

Standard

To be able to change from red-white-red to red-white red plus after one year, you have to show you met the key worker criteria for 10 months - that's the minimum duration not to run into a dead end.

The form would be Red-white-red card, which category of key worker you fit into depends on the point scheme (probably the highly qualified category)

regards
Peter
Alt 09-03-2015, 08:13
Auslaender

Standard

Thank you for your help.
Regards
Mehdi
Alt 12-27-2016, 09:13
Auslaender

Smile

Hello

In connection with my previous posts, I received my RWR card in march 2015 and my wife received the RWR+ card at the same time. Now, I am going to apply for RWR+ card and I'd be grateful if somebody could answer the following concerns:

1. Regarding the application for my wife and myself, should I go to the main magistrate or to the district office?
2. As I have already been in Vienna since October 2011, will they issue an RWR+ card for another three years or just another year?
3. Do I need to submit a confirmation from AMS regarding my work over the last year?
4. Where can I find the application form?

I appreciate your help in advance.

Regards
Mehdi
Alt 12-27-2016, 10:44
Auslaender

Standard

1) I would go to the regional office
2) You get the RWR+ for three years after 2 years of "full scale residence permit". If you had Aufenthaltsbewilligung before, that will count towards the Daueraufenthalt, but not yet for a three-years permit. Which type of permit you had before?
3) That's done by MA 35
4) there is an online form in the meantime (Google will help), the last pdf is available here:
[url]https://www.wien.gv.at/verwaltung/personenwesen/pdf/formular-at.pdf[/url]

reagrds
Peter
Alt 12-27-2016, 14:59
Auslaender

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von helpingshands Beitrag anzeigen
1) I would go to the regional office
2) You get the RWR+ for three years after 2 years of "full scale residence permit". If you had Aufenthaltsbewilligung before, that will count towards the Daueraufenthalt, but not yet for a three-years permit. Which type of permit you had before?
3) That's done by MA 35
4) there is an online form in the meantime (Google will help), the last pdf is available here:
[url]https://www.wien.gv.at/verwaltung/personenwesen/pdf/formular-at.pdf[/url]

reagrds
Peter

Thank you very much, Peter for your info.

Regarding your question, I've had "Sonderfälle unselbstständiger Erwerbstätigkeit" permit for 4 years before changing to RWR.
Alt 12-27-2016, 15:54
Auslaender

Standard

Accurding to a new bill, those times will count towards Daueraufenthalt by 100%, and according to high court jurisdiction from May, we can argue that this is already the correct calculation - do you meet the B1 language requirement? Then you can apply for Daueraufenthalt probably now (4+1 is 5 years?)

regards
Peter
Alt 02-20-2017, 11:25
Auslaender

Standard

Thank you for the information. As I mentioned I've had "Sonderfälle unselbstständiger Erwerbstätigkeit" permit for 4 years during my study as PhD student. Is that still possible to apply for Daueraufenthalt if I meet the B1 requirement?
Antwort

Stichworte
phd, rwr karte, sonderfälle

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht