Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich  

Zurueck   Das Forum für Ausländer & Migranten in Österreich > Auslaender.AT > Beratung Studenten
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beitraege Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

LinkBack Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 02-16-2018, 11:13
Auslaender

Beitraege: 11
alexadamenko is on a distinguished road
Standard Beschaeftigungsbewilligung, RWR

Hi all! Again!

I have a question about the new NAG, Beschaeftigungsbewilligung, and RWR.

I have an Aufenthaltstitel as a student, which is valid until next September.
I had a 20h job, working with valid Beschaeftigungsbewilligung.End of January I found a new place, quit an old one.The new possible employer had applied for a new Beschaeftigungsbewilligung in AMS, which I am still waiting for.

I want to finish my master studies this month/next month, my question is how the new procedure should work.

1) If I finish my studies, I need to report that to MA-35, right?
2) Can I use remaining time until September to work 20h/apply for RWR?
3) Can I work 20h after I've applied for RWR with the current Aufenthaltstitel?
4) Do I need to apply for a Verlängerung immediately after I finish my studies? What happens with my Beschaeftigungsbewilligung then?
5) If I finish my studies before Beschaeftigungsbewilligung, will the application for it still be valid?

My plan was to receive new Beschaeftigungsbewilligung, finish studies (or another way around), apply for RWR and work for 20h until RWR is ready.And I'm trying to figure out what is the most legal way to do this.

Br
Alex

Geaendert von alexadamenko (02-16-2018 um 16:41 Uhr).

Alt 02-19-2018, 16:44
Auslaender

Beitraege: 14.793
helpingshands is on a distinguished road
Standard

1) depends on your future plans: MA 35 won't be aware that you finished your studies; if you enroll for a new one to gain maximum time to find a RWR job, you apply at MA 35 a few days before expiry of the actual permit

2) yes

3) if there is a proper work permit

4) no

5) yes, if you start acceptable steps to get a new student permit (or intend to do so with some visible action): Doing nothing is a bad idea, but looking for a professor to deal with a PhD thesis, enrolling for that study program will take some time and authorities know that. If you find a job later and skip the PhD.. that's life

And there is no "most legal" way, but only legal and illegal ones

regards
Peter
Alt 02-19-2018, 19:39
Auslaender

Beitraege: 11
alexadamenko is on a distinguished road
Standard

Thank you very much.

Ok, then my plan somehow looks realistic.
Is there any scenario, in which my current Aufenhaltstitel will be not valid anymore(before its expiration)? Or any risk that I will lose the right to prolong it for a year after I receive master?

Like if I apply for RWR, it will be rejected and I'm finished with my studies, didn't start new studies and didn't apply for prolongation? In other words, how can I lose my Aufenhaltstitel? So I know what I should not definitely do =).

The safest option, as far as I understood, is to finish studies, enroll in other program and apply for RWR as fast as possible. In this scenario even if RWR will be declined for some reason, the student permit will be valid as I'm enrolled. So I have a student visa(valid), enrolled for studies(finish one, enroll for another), apply for RWR and it gets declined. Is my student permit working and I can continue to apply for RWR as many times as I want till the student titel is valid?

Br
Alex

Geaendert von alexadamenko (02-20-2018 um 11:39 Uhr).
Alt 02-20-2018, 14:36
Auslaender

Beitraege: 14.793
helpingshands is on a distinguished road
Standard

Any permit is valid until expiry or if withdrawn by the authority after a formal proceeding for specific reasons (the only two situations in real life are "not working according to RWR criteria with RWR" or presenting false documents/evidence to authorities)

A negative Zweckänderung does not affect the actual permit, you might not qualify for renwal of a student permit if there is no study success after the "bridgeing year"

regards
Peter
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht