• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Show
Clear All
  • skenderbeu
    Auslaender

RWR+ Application being working 22 out of last 24 Months

Hello,

First of all sorry for writing in English but I am afraid I might not clearly explain everything otherwise.

When I came in Austria, I obtained a RWR card valid for one year, with the premise that I could apply for the RWR+ after 10 months. However the law changed and they made the new RWR cards valid for two years. Because of many reasons I didn't want to work anymore at that company so after around 11 months I left and applied for another RWR with a new company. From the moment that I left the first job until the new RWR was released took around 1-2 months.

I have been working from more than one year now for my second company, so currently I have been working 22 out of the last 24 Months in Austria. Not planning to change job actually, but I would like to have the RWR+ because you never know

Do you think it would be OK for me to apply for RWR+ now?
  • Küchenjurist
    Auslaender

No objections from our sides.

Comment

• skenderbeu
      Auslaender

Zitat von Küchenjurist Beitrag anzeigen
      No objections from our sides.
      Thank you. I hope you are right since it will cost some time and money to me. I will reply afterwards with the outcome.

Comment

• skenderbeu
        Auslaender

Got my RWR+ card today. There was no problem during the application. Thank you for your support~

Comment

Working...
        X