• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahmedandre1
    Auslaender

criminal record

Hello Peter,

I'm in a very critical situation with MA35 for citizenship. They request a criminal record from saudi arabia, I asked the embassy of saudi arabia they said it's impossible to get it.

The responsible person insisting to have it. What can I do please, I need your valuable advice.
  • helpingshands
    Auslaender

When did you live in Saudi Arabia, did you get such a document earlier, why it seems to be impossible now??

Comment

• ahmedandre1
      Auslaender

I lived from 2010 till 2012, then I came to salzburg. The document has been submitted to BH Hallein from the embassy of austria in Saudi arabia.
      it's impossible because the embassy of saudi arabia here in Austria says that.

Comment

• helpingshands
        Auslaender

a) ask Hallein
        b) find a lawyer to ask in Saudi Arabia

Comment

• ahmedandre1
          Auslaender

Thanks Peter
          I asked bh hallein they sent the papers to wien then ivsearched for every magistrate that I was registered in they couldn't find it.
          I asked a lawayer. In Saudi arabia she said we can't do it without fingerprint
          I don't know what to do really

Comment

• helpingshands
            Auslaender

Dann geben Sie die Fingerpints an der Botscahft ab und die senden das nach Saudi-Arabien. Kenne ich von Nigeria, Gambia.. recht einfach das Ganze.

Comment

• Küchenjurist
              Auslaender

Oder gehen Sie gemeinsam mit jemandem, der Arabisch versteht, zur Botschaft und benennen Sie denjenigen gegenüber der Staatsbürgerschaftsbehörde als Zeugen dafür, daß Sie von der Botschaft nichts bekommen.

Comment

Working...
              X