• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahmedandre1
    Auslaender

citizenship questions

Hello Peter and Everyone,
    1. I have been informed by MA35 that they are doing a check by the police for criminal stuff, I don't know what they are checking exactly it took 3 months now for that paper? I don't understand what they are asking for, can you explain to me ?

2. Is meaning that they are checking that that the income is reached and that's the last process before the history test ?
    Last edited by ahmedandre1; , .
  • helpingshands
    Auslaender

1. that's between MA35 and police, no action needed from your side
    2. could be, or not ... if they assume the income is not sufficient a rejection with this reason would be much more likely

Comment

• ahmedandre1
      Auslaender

Thanks a lot Peter.

Is the integrationverinabarung from Amtzarzt that is fullifiled and can't do German exam exclude me from history exam ?
      My Case is that I gave B2 Certificate, but is the Amtsarzt integrationverinbarung would work for excluding the history exam ? What's written is a severe mental sickness for permanent long term.

From the law:
      2. von Grundkenntnissen der demokratischen Ordnung und die sich daraus ableitbaren Grundprinzipien sowie der Geschichte Österreichs und des jeweiligen Bundeslandes.
      (2) Ausgenommen von den Nachweisen nach Abs. 1 sind:
      1. Fälle der §§ 10 Abs. 4 und 6, 11a Abs. 2, 13, 57, 58c sowie 59;
      2. Fremde, die zum Zeitpunkt der Antragstellung unmündige Minderjährige sind;
      3. Fremden, denen auf Grund ihres physisch oder psychisch dauerhaft schlechten Gesundheitszustandes, insbesondere auch auf Grund von Sprach- oder Hörbehinderungen, die Erbringung der Nachweise nicht möglich ist und dies durch ein amtsärztliches Gutachten nachgewiesen wird.
      Last edited by ahmedandre1; , .

Comment

• helpingshands
        Auslaender

Wenn der Amtsarzt das so schreibt.. und ob der doppelten Arbeit ist das mein einziges Statement dazu

Comment

• ahmedandre1
          Auslaender

I'm really sorry Peter. But I didn't understand what you answered.

Comment

Working...
          X